FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE HTTPS://WWW.CHAINCRISIS.COM
II. APPLICABLE LAW
This website is operated from Singapore and is subject to Singapore law. Should the applicable law of your jurisdiction prevent you from accessing this website, please discontinue your use for the meantime and contact us about your concern.
For visitors accessing the site from the territory of the European Union or if EU laws and rules apply to your access or use of this website, please be informed that your access is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation.
III. DATA COLLECTED
Chain Crisis collects the following information from you:
1. Identification including your first and last name which you provide;
2. Email address that you voluntarily provide;
3. Website usage information including the date, time, and place from where you accessed the website;
4. Your IP address;
5. Conversations with through the chat box;
6. Profile and feedback voluntarily submitted by you; and
7. Responses you voluntarily send in response to questions found in the website;
8. IP address;
9. Device type;
10. Internet browser;
11. Operating system;
12. Time spent;
13. Frequency of visits;
15. Type of connection;
16. Use of virtual private networks; and
17. Other information relevant to improving the website and improving marketing efforts of Chain Crisis.
Chain Crisis may also source information from you through third party data collectors such as social media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Telegram) from which you gained access to the website provided that you have agreed with the third-party data collector for the sharing of that information to third parties such as Chain Crisis. If you wish to opt-out of this, do not use third parties to access Chain Crisis. You may also review the privacy policies of these third parties to prevent them from sharing your information to Chain Crisis.
IV. METHOD OF COLLECTION
Chain Crisis collects data volunteered by you as well as information automatically gathered as a result of your usage.
The above information and data is stored in Chain Crisis cloud and/or physical servers which may or may not be located in Singapore.
V. USE OF INFORMATION GATHERED
Chain Crisis will use the information gathered from this website and from other sources in the following ways:
1. Identify leads;
2. To contact you;
3. Streamline marketing efforts;
4. Create products for sale to you and other clients;
5. To comply with law and legal processes;
6. To improve the user experience of the website and Chain Crisis’s products; and
7. For compliance requirements.
VI. SHARING OF INFORMATION
As a general rule, your information is for Chain Crisis’s own use only. As an exception, Chain Crisis will share the information it stores for the following purposes:
2. In case of corporate succession such as when Chain Crisis is sold, dissolved, merged, or re-organized;
3. For data analysis purposes of usage statistics under anonymous circumstances;
4. To government authorities under lawful processes;
5. In case of emergencies which outweigh the right to data privacy;
6. Disclosing information to private legal and accounting professionals; and
7. Other purposes for which you have authorized Chain Crisis to share your information.
VII. DURATION OF STORAGE
Chain Crisis intends to store data indefinitely unless no longer required by the nature of its business.
VIII. PROTECTION MEASURES
Chain Crisis takes and will take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized use and access. Only departments requiring the use of your information will be allowed access to the data. In the case of a data breach, you and the relevant government agencies will be informed of such breach and of remedial measures taken.
If your jurisdiction provides you with other courses of action with regard to your information stored by Chain Crisis, please contact email@example.com to tell us about your request.